- Acupuncture: $60
- Moxibustion: $60
- Cupping: $60
- Guasha(spooning): $60
- Chinese Herbal Medicine:
- - Raw herbs: $60/week
- - Granules: $60/week
- - Patent Herbal Pills/Capsules: $60/bottle
Any combination of two services from item 1 to 5 above: $100
For more than two services, $40 for each additional service from item 1 to 5 above
- Initial Consultation via video call & Chinese herbal medicine (incl standard dose for 1 week, excl postage): $100
- Standard Consultation via video call & Chinese herbal medicine (incl standard dose for 1 week, excl postage): $75
- Initial consultation (face-to-face): $50*
- Standard/Subsequent consultation (face-to-face): $20*
- Home visit: $50
- Initial consultation fee is payable even if no treatment done.
- Concession/health card holders are eligible for 15% discount per session (please show your concession/health card every time you pay).
- Raw herbs/Granules one week’s supply with usual dosage.
- Fees are subject to change without notice, please contact our staff for up-to-date details.
- No refund or exchange for Chinese herbal medicine once it has been dispensed, as per health industry standard.
- Gift vouchers are available from time to time.
- For return patient, if you refer a friend/relative to us, you both get $10 off.
- Choose prepaid service when booking for appointment online and save => Book Online Now.
Health Fund Rebates
Acupuncture treatment is covered by all major health funds, please check with your health insurance.
For Chinese herbal medicine, some health fund rebates are available. Please check.
Please be informed that private health funds may not give rebates for online consultations as they usually require a face-to-face appointment.
iSoft Suncorp Bank HealthPoint (similar to HICAPS)
For your convenience, BEST Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Clinic is a Suncorp Bank HealthPoint provider. With the HealthPoint facility, we can provide you on-the-spot rebates for health funds. This saves you from the delay and inconvenience of manual lodgement. Please see refer to "Health Funds connected through HealthPoint" section at Dedalus HealthPoint website for the private health funds that are eligible for the instant claiming.
Our team at BEST Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Clinic understands that our patients lead unique lifestyles with unique requirements. To ensure all of our patients have access to all the health care they need, we offer a number of different payment options.
We accept cash, EFTPOS, HealthPoint, Bank transfer, MasterCard*, Visa*, WechatPay*, AliPay* and PayPal*.
* Transaction fees apply
Book online for prepaid services and save*