About the clinic
Our BEST Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine clinic is located at Forest Hill, an eastern suburb of Melbourne. We provide acupuncture & Chinese medicine therapies (acupuncture, moxibustion, herbal medicine, massage, dietary, spooning and cupping) to treat various conditions including pain management, depression, anxiety, hay fever, eczema, IBS, infertility, IVF Support, cancer management, and so forth. Please refer to the Therapies used and Conditions Treated in our clinic for more details.
Our mission is to provide affordable high quality Chinese Medicine health services & facilities for the community both in the local area (ie. Forest Hill, Blackburn, Blackburn South, Nunawading, Box Hill, Mitcham, Vermont, Vermont South, Burwood, Burwood East, Glen Waverley, etc) and Greater Melbourne; to promote wellness, to relieve suffering, and to restore health as swiftly, safely and humanely as it can be done, consistent with the best service at the highest value for all concerned; and to participate in the creation of healthier lives within the community.
Forest Hill is where the famous Australian television soap opera Neighbours is produced. Our clinic is at the roadside of Springvale Road (Forest Hill), next to the Forest Hill Medical Centre, and the Forest Hill Dermatology & Skin Cancer Clinic. Aqualink Nunawading is only minutes walk from our clinic.
You can find our clinic in Google map:
- Tue – Fri: 8am ~ 6pm
- Sat – Sun: 8am ~ 6pm (appointment required)
On-site parking available. Parking also available at roadside of Husband Road and Parkmore Road which are a minute walk to the clinic.
- Nunawading Railway station: then take route 902 bus towards Chelsea
- Glen Waverley Railway station: then take route 902 bus towards Airport West
- Route 902 To Chelsea: get off at Husband Rd/Springvale Rd (Forest Hill), our clinic is just next to the bus stop.
- Route 902 To Airport West: get off at Forest Hill Reserve/Springvale Rd (Forest Hill), then cross the road and walk to the south for about 150 meters.
* Tips: you can use the Journey Planner to plan your trip.